Governing Members are °Ä6Í¼¿ââ€™s leading philanthropic annual fund supporters who contribute at least $2,500 each year. Led by Chair Bruce Hearey, the Governing Members are comprised of °Ä6Í¼¿ââ€™s prominent business, culturalÌýand civic leaders who serve as passionate ambassadors in Northeast Ohio and around the globe, sharing °Ä6Í¼¿ââ€™s mission, visionÌýand purpose. Governing Members enjoy unparalleled access to students, faculty, guest artists and senior leadership, playing a key role in the future of °Ä6Í¼¿âÌýand the future of the classical music.
- Invitation to Governing Member insider events, including trips
- Exclusive access to Governing Members lounge during °Ä6Í¼¿â@Home intermissions and pre- and post-concert receptions
- Early ticket access to high profile °Ä6Í¼¿â performances before public availability
- Concierge service for tickets and events
- Reserved seating for °Ä6Í¼¿â@Severance concerts
- Invitation for two to select open rehearsals of °Ä6Í¼¿â Orchestra
- Voting privileges at °Ä6Í¼¿â Annual Meeting
- Recognition of your contribution in °Ä6Í¼¿â@Severance Program Books
- Recognition of your contribution in °Ä6Í¼¿â Annual Meeting publication
- Receive Concert Guide and NOTES magazine
- All preceding level'sÌýbenefits
- Opportunity to observe faculty or guest artist master class
- All preceding levelsâ€™ benefits
- Behind-the-scenes "Day in the lifeÌýof a °Ä6Í¼¿â student" experience
Join today to be a part of °Ä6Í¼¿ââ€™s community of Governing Members.
For benefits associated with gifts under $2,500, please see the Membership Giving page.