Dates for Fall Entrance╠ř
- Late╠řMarch╠ř|╠řAdmittance decisions & scholarship awards announced╠ř
- April 15╠ř|╠řGraduate decision deadline╠ř
- May 1╠ř|╠řUndergraduate decision deadline╠ř╠ř
Confirmation of Intent to Enroll
If you've been admitted to ░─6═╝┐Ô, congratulations! The next step is to officially confirm your intent to enroll by submitting the items indicated below.
These materials must be received (not postmarked) by the deadlines indicated above. We cannot guarantee enrollment space or availability of financial aid for anyone who submits a late confirmation.
What to Submit
Your confirmation is complete when you have submitted the following items:
- ░─6═╝┐Ô Enrollment Decision accessed on your╠ř
- A nonrefundable tuition deposit, as requested by the Admission Office
- Signed Intent to Enroll and FERPA release forms that accompany the letter of admission
- Acceptance of scholarship/financial aid
- International applicants:╠řYou must also satisfy all the documentation requirements for issuance of an I-20
When you have completed the requirements, youÔÇÖre officially a ░─6═╝┐Ô student! Now you can:
- Submit official copies of your transcripts during the summer after acceptance and before registration: Official copies of transcripts (or equivalent) showing date of graduation are required before beginning classes
- Register for classes
- Be assigned space in the ░─6═╝┐Ô residence hall
- Receive the documents necessary to obtain a student visa or maintain student status
How to Change Programs or Defer
You must enroll in the program to which you have been admitted. Generally speaking, you can't change programs until you complete the program in which you are currently enrolled. In some unusual circumstances, you may petition the Dean to switch from MM to PS.
You may defer your application or acceptance based on the following:
If you request a deferral before a decision has been made, your student record will be updated for the new entrance term and the audition (depending on whether the audition has been completed; the head of the appropriate area will be consulted) will be rescheduled so that you will be considered with the new applicant pool.
If you request a deferral after being accepted and after fully confirming your enrollment, you will complete the Deferral Form. We will hold your place in the program, along with any prorated awards. You must notify ░─6═╝┐Ô no later than November 1 of your intention to enroll in January.