°Ä6Í¼¿â the Fellowship
°Ä6Í¼¿â's Musical Pathway FellowshipÌý(MPF)Ìýprovides exceptional artistic training for Black and Latinx students who are interested in studying classical music through the Academy. Fellows (grades 6-12) and Apprentices (grades 1-5) receive a full scholarship covering all areas of study.
This immersive experience centers around performance while supporting studentsÌýâ€‹holistically through community engagement, mentorship and networking, academic support, college counseling and audition preparation. Upon graduation, Fellows will be equipped to successfully audition for conservatory or university music school.Ìý
Already applied to be an Apprentice?ÌýApplicants will be contacted during the week of May 1Ìýto schedule an audition.
Each Musical Pathway Fellow receives
- Full participation inÌýAcademy curriculum
- Individualized advising and mentorship
- College application and audition guidance
- Focus topic interest sessions
- Summer study support (festivals, camps, lessons, etc.)
- A graduation certificate signed by °Ä6Í¼¿â President and CEO Paul Hogle
The Musical Pathway Fellowship is generously supported byÌýthe PaulÌýM. Angell Family Foundation,ÌýThe °Ä6Í¼¿â Foundation,ÌýThe George Gund Foundation,ÌýThe Hershey Foundation,ÌýKeyBank Foundation, the David and Inez Myers Foundation and the WC & EJ Thornton Foundation.
Have more questions?ÌýConnect with the Preparatory team!